Processing of personal data
If you have provided us with personal data, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Polskie Cards Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poland, al. 29 November 94, 31-406 Kraków, KRS: 0000113750, NIP: 222-06-84-266, REGON: 276435920, phone: 12 415 11 45, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) if you place an order, your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the order pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR
b) if you give your consent, your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes.
- The recipient of your personal data may be courier, forwarding, shipping and postal companies that will receive them in order to ship your order.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations.
- Your data regarding orders will be stored for the time required by tax law and to secure claims related to the execution of the order.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to request, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to object to processing and the right to transfer data.
- If the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before the consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but in the case of personal data necessary to execute the order, their provision is a condition for concluding the contract.
- Your data will not be used for automated decision making, including based on profiling.
Information about cookies
- The following information applies to “cookies” and refers to the website pages at the following addresses: www.polskiekarty.pl, www.plasticcards.zone, de.plasticcards.zone, www.polskiekarty.com.pl, whose operator is the company Polskie Karty Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poland, al. 29 November 94, 31-406 Kraków, KRS: 0000113750, NIP: 222-06-84-266, REGON: 276435920, phone: 12 415 11 45, e-mail: email@example.com.
- By “cookies” should be understood IT data, in particular text files, stored in the end devices of users intended for the use of the website. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to adapt the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of the website. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses the website, which allows us to improve its structure and content.
- There are two types of “cookies” – “session” and “permanent”. The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user’s device until logging out of the website or closing the web browser. “Permanent” files remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- No personal data is stored in the cookies.
- By default, the web browsing software allows cookies to be placed on the end device. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of “cookies” or inform about every attempt to store them on the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Limiting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.